- How to Reserve Your Ivywest Puppy! -
Please know that we are a very small breeding program. Our waiting list can be hard to predict, but
expect to wait about a year.
*Ivywest Golden Puppies are available for $2000.00 to pet homes only.
- For general questions and not to apply to be on the waiting list please email:
OR through our contact page, Contact Us
If you would prefer to speak with me please send an email with your number and preferred
We feel there in no better dog for your family than one of our well-bred Golden Retrievers. We take great pride in our Goldens and we want our puppies to go to great homes where they will receive all of the love and care they need. If you are ready to reserve a puppy and/or get on a waiting list, please fill out the following application so we can learn more about you and your ability to care for an Ivywest puppy!
Our Waiting List
We maintain one long list for all of our litters. Once your name makes it to the top of the list you will have the opportunity to take home a puppy. If the time is not right once a puppy is available, you are welcome to defer to a later litter and your name will remain at the top of the list. You will pick your puppy based on your number on the list when a litter is available. The list will note if you have a preference for gender.
Once a litter is born:
- We will be in touch to let you know if we have a puppy for you! If you are ready to take a puppy home we will ask for a second deposit (this will make your total deposit amount 50% of the puppy price).
- Around the time when the puppies are around 5-6 weeks old I will hold a Puppy Open House for you to come and visit and meet the litter of puppies if you wish.
- Puppies are fully weaned and ready to go home when they are 8 weeks old. Final payment will be due at this point. We will schedule your pick up time in the order of your puppy pick (your placement on the waiting list) and you will come and pick out and pick up your puppy!
Ivywest Puppy Application
Please fill out the application found below to be added to the waiting list.
**If you have any trouble viewing the application you may need to open the site in a different browser or turn off your ad blocker.